Led by a team of real estate and senior living experts, Senior Living Experience is committed to turning the complex and often overwhelming process of transitioning to a downsized home or retirement community into an exciting and stress-free time for you and your family.
We manage all aspects of your move – from selling your current home to getting settled into your new one – with a single, cohesive team. Rather than stressing over coordinating with movers, realtors, packers, senior living communities, family members, and more, our process means you can spend the move focused on what’s most important – your comfort and your family.
We cover all aspects of your transition – from presenting you with multiple options for selling your home to cleaning and clutter removal to advice on updates and repairs, we have the tools and the resources to bridge the gap between managing the logistics of moving and the ins and outs of your home sale.
We are here to answer all of your questions, including:
- What are my options for selling my home?
- What can I expect before, during, and after my move?
- What do I need to do to get my home ready to be sold?
- How do I handle the logistical aspects of downsizing and moving?
- Who should I hire to take care of the move?
- How do I coordinate with my senior living community?
- How do I keep my family informed throughout my move?
- What should I do with the belongings I won’t be taking?
Still have questions? Visit our FAQs page for our answers to some of the most common questions our clients have or Call: 314.250.0163
CHECK OUR EXCLUSIVE
BOOKMARK THE CALENDAR