The Perfect Senior Living Community in St. Louis
You may be surprised nowadays at the options that are available to you in terms of senior living communities. While in the past it was more a one-size-fits-all, you have much more choice and variety today when it comes to a senior living community. But even with all the options out there it can still be an overwhelming process but don’t fret because Senior Living Experience is here to help.
Finding the Perfect Senior Living Community
- Speak to our Senior Real Estate Specialist Our senior real estate specialists know and understand the delicate and intricate process of transitioning into senior living. When you choose Senior Living Experience you will be assigned your very own specialist who will assist you every step of the way.
- Determining the Level of Care Senior care has advanced over the years. Instead of a one-size-fits-all approach, you can now choose your level of care. You can choose from independent living, assisted living, and memory care. Each of these communities has varying degrees of care and amenities.
- Price Point Each community varies in price points and also depends on the amenities or luxuries you may want. To avoid any possible future disappointment it is a good idea to establish a realistic long-term budget. This is where your senior real estate specialist can be of great assistance.
- Create a List Based on your needs and budget your senior real estate specialist will come up with a list of potential communities in your area for you to choose from.
- Set up a Tour Once you receive your list, we ask that you would choose a few that interest you, and then we set up a tour. This gives you the chance to meet the staff and residents and get a better feel for the facility. If you’re unable to tour in person we can also set up a virtual meeting.
- Ask Questions Whether touring in person or online this is your opportunity to ask questions and get the information you need to make the best decision for you. Remember, this is going to be your new home so you want to feel comfortable and safe.
- Decision Time After visiting a few different communities you may have a natural gut feeling about which one you like better but if not think about what is most important for you, make a pros and cons list, and go from there.
Deciding where to spend your later years is not an easy decision. It can be emotional and overwhelming. You know what’s best for you. If you are someone who enjoys being social and active make sure your community offers those things. Maybe you’ll need transportation to a lot of appointments, make sure your community offers that service. Senior Living Experience knows how difficult this time can be but we are here to help.
Senior Living Experience is your trusted group of specialists that have the knowledge and expertise to take care of you and your family while transitioning to the next phase of their lives. When you choose Senior Living Experience you will immediately be assigned your very own Senior Real Estate Specialist who will assist you every step of the way.